Friday, May 23, 2008

Random muses

The markets have been tanking since the Fed made it clear in the FOMC minutes that further rate cuts were not happening. I am currently in 2 long losing positions, that I plan to hold on to till their stops are met. I would have to say the stops are looser than I would have liked and I did get into these positions not as well planned as I would have liked. Another learning experience in the life of Pai....

What the fuck am I doing online at 430 in the morning? My sleep cycle has been messed up since I started working at my current job and I doubt it will change till I take drastic measures. it seems like everytime I take a vacation, my sleep cycle repairs itself and it lasts for a few weeks after I get back. Something needs to change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home