Sunday, September 14, 2008

AHHHHHH Bear attack inside my apartment

I never thought that Oregon was big bear country, until I walked into my apartment and found a big black Yogi in my living room. Ahhh... should have bought a shot gun.




I watched it for a few minutes and it was not moving. So I gathered some courage and decided to find out if it was still alive......


Oh no, looks like I had woken up the big beast.....


She snarled at me and began to approach her victim (poor old me)... I thought the flash would scare her off, but damn she just stopped and posed for the camera.... Look like this one likes to play with her poor victims....


Not today though, she was hungry as a bear and she opened his jaws wide open and.....


I am glad hell has Wi-Fi so I can warn other potential victims in the Portland OR area. I dont think you can outrun this black gal, so I suggest keeping a couple of juicy steaks to distract her while you can escape.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home